THIS EVENT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR APRIL 2020. Please check back for updates!
Do your community and economic development initiatives need to be revived? Let CSE show
you how to create a culture of upward mobility through comprehensive programming and
impactful cross collaborative partnerships! We will convene funders and non-profits from
across the Southeast to develop value and mission based best business practices in community
and economic development. It is time to cultivate sustainable partnerships that drive
quantifiable outcomes and a ROI for all stakeholders. You’ll learn how to build diverse
partnerships with business development depth.
We have a professional development track designed just for you:
- Track 1 – Leading Community & Economic Development from the Top Down and
Bottom Up – CRA Professionals, Philanthropy Officers, Corporate and Foundation
Funders and CDFI’s
- Track 2 – Producing ROI Through Philanthropy & Community Development – Non-
Profit Organizations and CDFI’s
- Each track will include the following breakout sessions:– Lessons in Leadership
– Developing Your Community & Economic Development Strategy
– The Effective Inclusion of Diversity
– Grooming Community Change Agents in Your Organization
Participants will walk away with a community and economic development cross collaborative
blueprint, that can be implemented immediately, along with leadership strategies that will
support you in breathing new life back into your community and economic development
initiatives. You can’t afford to miss this professional development two day intensive! Your
bottom line and ROI depend on it.
Sponsorship and Registration links are below: